Monday, June 1, 2009

Some News from Ethiopia

Hi All,

I am a friend of the Peyton's who traveled to Ethiopia 10 months ago to pick up our adopted children. Melanie and I are members of a web board made of up families adopting from Ethiopia. This morning one of the ladies whose husband is in Ethiopia picking up their son posted,

"
He (her husband) is staying at the Ethiopian guest house (this is where Matt and Melanie are staying) and says that it is nice. He (her husband) is very pleased with the Christian atmosphere and says that it is very uplifting. The power is out today but they were able to have eggs for breakfast and spaghetti for lunch. Today when they all traveled to meet their children, he sat behind Melanie and her husband Matt, so they are all safe and sound also."


This also means that they have their children!

Please continue to keep them in your prayers. If I hear anything else I will be sure to post.

Theresa

No comments:

Post a Comment